Wednesday, April 28, 2010

sesion 1


What about me? i don't know... i'm Igor, i'm studing veterinary medicine in "university of Chile" in first years. How you will know obviously like me animals for this i'm studing this career. i live with my mother stepfather and my 3 brothers we've a good relation generally. well so bored with many formality... i like go out with my friends.. play computer listen music etc. etc.. etc...go to the beach to who don't???? sleep sleep and sleep... i hate read books and if this don't like me or isn't interesting for me don't understand it the truth is that never i had been good for read books... and don't know what more i told you... this is a little information of me..
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Voltar Inicio
 

Topo